 |
| "I love you more and more Daddy" |
Anthony turned 46 today. And no, he doesn't mind the number, or it being publicized.
I may have to get on the internet to get the pix sequential, it doesn't keep it in order on here.
Happy birthday Anthony! As Sophia would say, I love you more and more.
 |
| Whooooaah!! |
 |
| Now who could this be from….? |
It said something along the lines of You have all these amazing qualities….as well as a cute daughter. It was Sophia's card, and TOTALLY Sophia, which is what made it so funny.:)
 |
| We start with Blue Crab Cocktail and oysters. |
 |
| Followed by Piggyback fried oysters |
 |
| Scallops….oh …my… goodness!!! |
 |
| And we end with a veal and tuna tartare sandwich and handcut fries….delish!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment