Wednesday, August 29, 2012

'You are so beautiful to me...

.... You're everything I longed for
Everything that I need
You are so beautiful
To me.'

Alexandra stood on the hearth at Grammy and Grampa's and sang it. Then the three of them got up there and sang.
Yes of course I cried.

Right now the giggles floating upstairs are contagious. I hear plates clanging and doors opening and closing downstairs.

Sophia is sent in to the room to give me a massage. She climbs into bed with me and snuggles. Really, that's what she does best. :) So we snuggle while the busyness continues downstairs.

My breakfast is a nice, hot cup of Chai, some toast and a beautiful peach that we bought from the farm stand yesterday. It is my 'hope you feel better' breakfast.

Their sweetness makes my heart swell. Their thoughtfulness gives me hope.

I could ask for more.... But why would I when 'Everything I longed for, and everything I need' is right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment