We had decided that since it would be longer than a regular ultrasound, and because Gabriella was going to be at camp, we would do something different.
We'd all find out together!! (turned out to be a good move- we were there for 2 hrs!!)
So we decided on a cake reveal. Oh the anticipation!
I am fortunate to know a baker, and about a month ago, I asked Carlene O'Garro, owner and creative force of Delectable Desires, if she would make us a cake.
Carlene introduced our baby to us last night..... Beautifully.:)
The littlest Grillo is Girl # 4!!
*Edited to correct the spelling of Carlene's name.*






Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly, Anonymous.;-)
DeleteSo THRILLED for you guys! A baby sister to love... G, A and S are going to spoil her to bits! Hugs. Love Susannie
ReplyDeleteOh I'm SO happy for you all!!! What a blessing she will be (and already is)! :)
ReplyDelete