I explained to the girls this week, that as Sophia learns to do without her zoogie, so she is also having to learn new ways of coping….with her frustration…. her anger…. her threeness.
While there is a fairly low tolerance for certain behaviours, we realise that she now has to learn how to cope with all of life's hardships in different ways. As we all secretly wish to, she most frequently screams and cries- the only thing this accomplishes is that she probably feels better, though is no further than she was before.:)
Yet, with the taking away of her most cherished comforter, Sophia has emerged. :) It is as though I am getting to know her better. It is as though without the calming plug, she is frustrated and freed all at the same time. I am both saddened and surprised by this.
Life was so simple when we were three, and there's so much we can learn from watching someone in all of their threeness.

No comments:
Post a Comment