I got caught in the 'crazy' tonight. :(
Our weeks are busy- even when it seems like the days are long, the weeks fly by. Thursday is an okay day for us... Certainly not the craziest. Anthony called to say that he'd forgotten his wallet and money, and asked me to bring it if I had the chance, since he hadn't taken something to eat.
So I cooked while the girls did homework- thank goodness for convection ovens! We had supper and left for karate. Dropped Alexandra and went to take Anthony some supper. Traffic was awful. We took the scenic route. Dropped off the food, and were within the exit lanes when traffic came to a dead stop. I came to a screeching halt, swerving a bit to avoid hitting the car in front of me. The Altima driver behind me, did not stop in time.:(
Her car HAS to be totaled. My van, well I guess we'll need to look a little closer, but not nearly as much damage. The girls are a bit sore and shocked. I just wish it didn't happen.
Oh well. I'm just glad no-one was seriously hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment