Thursday, November 29, 2012

Best birthday:)

What an awesome day I had!
Got up at 3 (yes, ouch!) for work. The guys surprised me with cake and singing at 4:15am! Sweet! They thought it would be funny to put "4-0" candles on my cake!
Walked in the door at home around 8:15am, and was immediately greeted with the angelic voices of my angels and my husband, cake, flowers, cards and gifts. Because of our work schedules, he got the girls ready early and they went card and cake shopping before I got home. Love them for the effort! They each chose a card- so uniquely theirs.:). Gabriella's one.... Well my little girl is growing up. I know mobile blogger is going to mess up the order- i'll fix it later.
Got ready after school drop-off and went for an awesome hot stone massage. Mom and Dad G had gotten me a gift certificate for Christmas- i figured it was time I used it.:)
Met Anthony for lunch.:)
After homework and ballet, the girls and I went to Bertuccis for supper and then bed.
I loved every minute of my day, and enjoyed all the facebook wishes and messages. Yeah- I love attention.... I DO have a blog! Lol
Wood Stove Tavern for lunch with Anthony….cozy and delish.
UPS cake…where else could you have cake and be sung to at 4:15am?  
Gabriella's card. Their cards were well chosen, and 'sounded like them'. This one…. feels like she has grown up.
"Dear Mommy
No card, or little chihuahua's mother can compare with you. I don't think I can even remember half of them. (Actually, if you want to know the truth, I can't remember any of them!) Love , Bella"  I'm saving this one….maybe for the teen years.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment