I've sat down a few times to 'write'. But there either wasn't time or something....
I know that there won't be any time this weekend since company's coming, so I wanted to make my last post of this 2012.
Wow! Can't believe the year's over.
There are so many thoughts churning. So many dreams and goals waiting.
As we anticipate the arrival of this new year, I know that there will be challenges, and I hope that we'll have the grace to meet them.
I wish I had something profound to say... But I'm sort of stuck. :). Imagine.... Me with nothing to say. There's a first time for everything.
Until next year. I wish you well. I wish you the Peace that only the Prince of Peace can give. I wish you the Love of the cross.
I wish you contentment and the wisdom to recognize your blessings.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment