Because of work schedules, it's hard to celebrate during the week, so we'll 'do it right' another time. However, no birthday in this house goes unacknowledged even if it can't be celebrated in full splendour.:)
Aaaand I've basically brainwashed the kids into my birthday ways, so they really get into it.
I stopped at Kane's like last year and got one of those ginormous coffee rolls (honestly, cannot see what the fuss is about but everyone else likes it). I got home and everyone was up. The older girls had already showered and were getting ready to start breakfast for Daddy.:)
The made eggs and I did some breakfast sausage. Anthony came down and we had a great breakfast together. Stuck candles in the coffee cake and celebrated as much as one can in the morning.
In all this we forgot to make lunch for the girls, and it turns out that it was a good day to buy.;-)
In the words of my birthday card to Anthony: "Happy birthday honey, you're still knockin' me out!" LOL!






No comments:
Post a Comment