I am sitting here, having the... ehem ... breakfast of champions: buttered french roll, lays chips and a decaf iced coffee. Lol!
Ok so i was having a bit of a carb moment. AND trying to avoid having a cheese danish.
Don't you hate when you look at the food court and think.... It's ALL bad! Okay so maybe you haven't.... However, i bought the chips at Subway and the rest at Dunk's.
I am at my leisure because appointments got messed up ( not by me) and I'm waiting for the time slot which was available. Two sickish kids at home with my MIL. We've had a train wreck of a week. Up multiple times a night... Blah blah blah blech.:(
So I'm having a bit of a break and people watching.
There's been a lot happening, but I was just thinking that in the weeks before Easter (aka Lent), I was hoping to have a period of 'refocus'.
What was it again?- God in His place and everything else in it's place?
The time of refreshing continues. :)
Isn't it something how, when we turn and focus on Him, we find that He is where He always was? The very act of turning must then mean that we had turned... away...
My eyes have been opened to a lot these past couple of months.... Especially the last couple of weeks.
I'll not pretend to suddenly have 'arrived'. No, there's much to learn and experience, even when it seems like the learning is painful, and there couldn't possibly be more.... That one couldn't possibly stand MORE.
I love animated movies. I think what I love more than the story itself, is the music. Last night, when Anthony and I prayed, this phrase "You know better than I", was constant. When we were done, I smiled, because I knew the song was from Joseph, King of dreams. It's a beautiful song.:)
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nvWu82fE9gQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnvWu82fE9gQ
No comments:
Post a Comment