And tired.
Sea and sun for almost two weeks.:)
I did a lot of driving these past couple of days. But I have a new appreciation for my short commute, surprise vacations, and my 3 awesome girls. They really are good kids. We all have our moments and none of us are perfect, but I DO appreciate how easy they are.
Our first evening there, they were upstairs while I tried to get things sorted out downstairs. They said they had a surprise for me. When we got upstairs, they had made our bed. Sweet. <3
They are helpful and sweet even when they're spicy.
Now, we get ready for school, while enjoying a long weekend.
A couple of pix from our beach stay. Those crazy kids went in the water yesterday. Air temp 67, water temp, way too cold!
From the porch.
They took so much pleasure in just being there. Even though yesterday was freezing and not a great beach day.
At first, I said no. Then, I thought, why stop them? They had so much fun. Crazy kids!
Okay. She's getting a zen Garden for Christmas. On the Vineyard, I frequently had to tell her to stop raking the sand with her toes- and she would absently, go right back to doing it. (People were usually eating or within an 'unsafe' distance)
With the beach in our backyard, she was in heaven!
I kept hearing this sound and could figure what this rhythmical on/off sound was. Ummm... The ocean will sound like that when it's right outside your window.
After the cold day yesterday, today was clear and hot. A lovely ending to an unexpected, special time.:)









No comments:
Post a Comment