Saturday, February 2, 2013

My baby girl is 10!

I can get lost looking at photos.
Anyone's photos, but especially of my kids.
I think there's part of me that longs to recapture each moment, and there's a reliving of those moments.
I can remember the events around them…the moments that cannot be captured, the hard ones, the ones we don't photograph but cannot forget. There are stories of celebration, loss, grief that can be told, but can't be.

But these are the ones that celebrate each year of my Bella Rose. My first. Stretcher of my heart. The little girl who birthed a Mom. She's 10…a tween… love her.

*******PHOTOS REMOVED*********






















6 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog. Happy birthday to your daughter and greetings from the past. Ingo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How?!?! Would you believe me if I said that I spoke about you this very afternoon?!?! Incredible!!

      Delete
    2. yes and no. Good to have found you back.

      Delete
    3. Would love to know how you're doing. It's been a long time.

      Delete
  2. yes. Is there a more private way of communication ?

    ReplyDelete